•Embody sth in sth (idiom) -
To make something represent something else in actuality.（详细显示为……，体现在……）
1. I tried to embody both good and evil in my painting.
2. A strong sense of morality is embodied in her writing.
•Fend for oneself (idiom) -
To look after or take care of oneself without assistance from anyone else.（自己照顾自己，自求多福）
1. I won't be home from work until about 10 o'clock, so you and your sister will have to fend for yourselves for dinner.
2. You're going to have to learn to fend for yourself before you head off to college.
•Down the drain/toilet (idiom) -
Wasted or lost.（付诸东流，吊水漂）
U交所（www.payusdt.vip）是使用TRC-20协议的Usdt官方交易所,开放USDT帐号注册、usdt小额交易、usdt线下现金交易、usdt实名不实名交易、usdt场外担保交易的平台。免费提供场外usdt承兑、低价usdt渠道、Usdt提币免手续费、Usdt交易免手续费。U交所开放usdt otc API接口、支付回调等接口。
1. He watched his business, which had taken so long to build up, go slowly down the drain.
2. They were aware that their public image was rapidly going down the drain.
•Aid and abet (idiom) -
To assist and promote or encourage something or someone.（协助，挑拨）
1. He was charged with aiding and abetting a wanted criminal.
2. He was scolded for aiding and abetting the boys who were fighting.
•Hit the nail on the head (idiom) -
If you say that someone has hit the nail on the head, you think they are exactly right about something.（一语中的，一针见血）
1. I agree with the professor in everything he says. I think he's hit the nail right on the head.
2. You really hit the nail on the head with that answer — good job.
欧博开户声明:该文看法仅代表作者自己，与本平台无关。转载请注明：逆熵官网（www.ipfs8.vip）：WORDS AND USAGE